Monday, July 27, 2009

Boating in Mission Bay

Gavin and Lincoln had their first boating adventure yesterday. My parents launched their boat down in Mission Bay. Terri, Joe and Kelli Miller came along too! The weather was beautiful. I was so ready for some cooler temps. Neither of the boys were fond of the life vests at first but got use to them after a couple hours. We stopped for a picnic lunch on the beach, flagged down the ice cream truck, and cruised around the bay. It is so great that my parents have a beautiful boat we can enjoy. Thanks for a great day Grammy and Poppy! Looking forward to many more boating trips together!


















2 comments:

Robyn...Mom said...

OMG I have become my mom!! Thank goodness I have adorable kids and grandkids! Great pictures.

Robyn...Mom said...

Great days are surrounded by great family and friends. Thanks for sharing. Poppy