Friday, August 7, 2009

You've got to be kidding me!

A Little Bit of Crazy…A Whole Lot of Love

When we woke up this morning, I changed the kids diapers and headed down stairs to start breakfast. Anytime Gavin hears me enter the kitchen he starts to whine. He loves to eat and is not very patient. So as I'm deciding what to prepare, he is whining and hanging on my legs. I decide to go with something quick, bananas and cheerios. I slice the bananas, pour two cups of milk, get out the bibs, and suddenly I realize its quiet. Too quiet. "Gavin where are you?" I scan the room and head over to the play room. I find Gavin sitting on the floor gnawing on a rib bone. (Did I mention we had ribs for dinner last night!) Are you kidding me! Apparently, Gavin got impatient waiting for me to slice his banana and pulled a rib bone out of the trash can! Gross!

4 comments:

Laci said...

Obviously you have to be quick when preparing food...you've got a little "hungry hungry hippo" on your hands! :)

Melissa said...

Ha... That is hysterical! Boys sure do like meat! :)

Jan said...

So funny, boys are sure easy to please!

Yolanda said...

Oh!Em that is so funny! Gave me quite a chuckle early on a Sat morning!!