Monday, July 27, 2009

Friends Forever

I feel very lucky to have so many wonderful friends! Last Friday I was visited by one of my very best friends! For those of you who know her I'm sure would agree. She is one of the most wonderful, caring, down to earth, and beautiful people I know. Nicole, came out to visit me and my ever so busy twins. We had an amazing day. We sat and talked for hours just catching up. Then we ventured out for a pedicure; yes the twins came too! We each held one on our laps while we allowed our feet to be pampered. I was a little nervous to see how the boys would hold up but they were great. Thank you Nicole for such a fun day! Can't wait to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Robyn...Mom said...

Your right, a real genuine nice person. I am so happy you both keep in touch.