Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday O'Great One!





We celebrated my Dads 60th birthday last week. Its started on Thursday with an all day pool party with his daughters and grand kids. We topped off the evening with a fancy candle-lit Italian dinner on the patio. My mom planned a wonderful night with a few of his friends. I made a slide show of his past 60 years. I had so much fun digging through old photos. This one is my favorite!


What a stylin' guy!





The following day we headed down to Palos Verde to the Terranea Resort. What an amazing place. It was a great resort and perfect for toddlers. The weather was beautiful. We spent the next 3 days at the pool: playing on the water slide, swimming, running through the splash pad, and digging in the sandbox. My mom rented us a 3 bedroom casita overlooking the ocean. It was a blast spending the weekend with my family. With 7 kids, there was never a dull moment. Here are some pics from our weekend away...



Lincoln in the pool




Gavin swimming




Lincoln and Mommy in the splash pad









No day is complete without a Dance Party!








Gavin in the splash pad








Dusty and my Dad getting read for a kayak adventure

the adventure



Lincoln showing his excitement






My handsome hubby






what a view



Thanks Mom and Daddy for your generosity! It was a weekend we will never forget!!



1 comment:

Robyn...Mom said...

Thank you for the great memories! We cherish each and every one.