Friday, March 5, 2010

The First of Many




Gavin and Lincoln made their first trip to Disneyland this week. I had a wonderful time and was so excited to take them. My Mom went with me and bought me an annual pass. My sister Melissa, her husband Eric, and their two kids Evan and Macy joined us too! I've been waiting to take the boys until the were old enough to really enjoy it. They had a great time but I think it was still a bit overwhelming for them. They were in a trance just taking in all there was to see. We went on a few rides like: Pinocchio, Snow White, the Jungle Cruise, and Buzz Light Year. They had the most fun running around in toon town and checking out all the other kids. WE can;t wait to go back!!




























2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pic of Link walking. Can't wait for our next trip! Let's go soon, while I can still walk (waddle) around. :)

Monique said...

It looks like you guys had a blast and the boys really enjoyed themselves! I love all the pics!!