Monday, September 15, 2008

Miracles...believe in them

Gavin and Lincoln are now 4 months and 3 weeks old. They are doing so well. Gavin weighs 12 lbs. and little Link is up to a whopping 6 lbs! He is working on packing on the weight. He eats, sleeps, and wants to be held all day! Gavin loves to play under his baby einstein gym mat. He smiles all the time. I've never seen a happier baby! I thank God everyday for the gift of motherhood. It is the best gift in life! Ok, the next best thing after Dusty because it wouldn't be the same without him.

It's amazing to see how far they have come.

Gavin





Lincoln





6 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah, I am so excited about reading your blog. The boys truly are miracles and you are a teriffic mommy! Can't wait to read more!

Laci said...

Oh Em...I am so happy you have a blog! Welcome to the world of bloggin...it's addicting!!! Be warned! I love your boys so much! They are truly miracles...you're an awesome mommy! Let the fun begin!!!

Anonymous said...

Emily...I love your blog! What precious little guys you have. My how they've grown! Laci told me about your blog and I hope you don't mind if I read to check up on your sweet little family from time to time!
Love,
Dana Gustafson

Jan said...

Emily, I too am ADDICTED to blogs!I check your other web site everyday to see how the boys are doing. I love that you have this blog! The babies are just precious. Congratulations on having them both home.

Mom said...

Em, You started off your blog with just the right mix - it is wonderful to see where you have come from and what you have to look forward to! Dusty and you have endured the last few difficult months together, being strong. It is wonderful to see the boys now flourishing with the love and attention they deserve. I have seen you in action with the twins and I know you will be a wonderful mom and wife. I look forward to all the twins stories! Love, Mom

Aunt Patty said...

Hi Emily
Love the blog, it's a fun way of keeping up with you and the boys. They are getting cuter day by day.
You are doing an awesome job, keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.