Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dude!




My sister Melissa and I got together to hang out while the husbands were working. When my nephew Evan arrived, he asked, "Where's the Dudes?" Assuming he's talking about the boys, I replied, "Shh...they're sleeping. Do you want to go see?" He walked into my room where the boys were asleep, ran right up to Lincoln and said, "OH... Little Dude!" He ran over to Gavin next and said, "Big Dude!" It was SO CUTE! He has nicknamed them Little Dude and Big Dude and refers to them as that ever since. I love how he creates nicknames for everyone!

3 comments:

skirt said...

That is so cute! The Dudes and the Chic! They look so good! Emily I am still waiting to see this brown hair. I can't imagine you looking like anything other than a So. Cal. Beach Girl!

Mom said...

A perfect picture....oh wait "Macy girl...you forgot your bow"! I agree the names are perfect for the little surfer dudes just like Dad. Nothing better than an educated surfer dude.

Melissa said...

I LOVE the pics of our babies. Evan talks about his favorite dudes all the time. We love you guys!!!