Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Celebrating SIX Years

THE DAY I MARRIED MY BEST FRIEND



Dusty and I celebrated our six year anniversary this weekend in Las Vegas. He planned a wonderful trip for us with a many surprises. Usually Dusty is known for his frugleness but this weekend he out did himself. We stayed in a large suite at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay. Our room was amazing. It had two bedrooms, 3 plasma tv's, one of which was viewable from the jacuzzi bathtub, and a beutiful view of the strip. He took me to see The Lion King Musical which I loved! We ate delicious food, spent our days at the pool sunbathing in 85 degree weather (perfect!), gambled a little, and danced our hearts out. My kind of weekend! I always knew I had a wonderful husband but this topped it off. Happy Anniversary Dusty and thanks for a perfect weekend!!! I love you!








5 comments:

melissa said...

Looks SO fun! Good job Dusty!

Melissa said...

You're a lucky girl, and sooooo deserving! Glad you had fun! xoxo

Yolanda said...

Congratulations you guys! How fun to have a "surprise" weekend - way to go Dusty!!!

Aunt Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Patty said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast..so happy for you.
You deserve it!
Wish I lived closer, I could have gotten my hands on the boys again!