Thursday, October 16, 2008

So the boys had a great review at the doctors this week. Lincoln is now 8 lbs. 12.5 oz. The doctor ordered me to get rid his Apnea monitor. Hooray! No more annoying alarms in the middle of the night that cause me to jump put of my skin. But wait, now I won't be able to sleep at all! Ya, I'll definately be holding on to that for a little while longer. Doctors don't always know best.

Gavin is now 15 lbs. OMG... I can't believe how big he is. He is doing awesome seeing he is in the 50% percentile for his real age! For a preemie, this is amazing. All that eating is paying off! The boys are cute as can be. Lincoln started smiling at me. It so precious. Gavin is sitting up in the bebe pod on his own. Wow, time flies when your having fun!






2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Great news and wonderful pictures! I LOVE those boys! I cannot describe how happy it makes me to see them doing so well. I am overjoyed! Keep up the great work!

Tracy said...

I am so happy for you, that is such great news! Your boys are so handsome. Hope to see you real soon!